Monday, August 25, 2008

whyyy

Im feeling so emo now...listening to Yiruma's Kiss the Rain piano piece..

I'm thinking to myself now...why did i choose to go for SEP? Putting myself out of my comfort zone. Putting myself in a foreign place, a new place, new friends, new culture..with hardly any friends im close to...with a language barrier that i will have to fight very hard to overcome or make it easier...and worst of all, why did i choose to be so far away from my Grace??? To be only able to see her on a computer screen..to hear her voice with alot of static? whyy??

I could just easily not entertain the thought of going for an exchange program. but will i stop thinking about it? will i not regret after my uni days? Will i envy those that took the challenge? Will i inhibit myself from growing, from learning more about myself?

Im totally awed at my courage la. maybe i like to take risks? maybe i have a hunger for new things? to experience a different lifestyle from tiny singapore? im not sure, maybe thats what i tell myself. I just hope that its worth all the effort and discomfort.

A temporal pain for a lifelong memory.

yup, it's definitely worth it. Fighting!

1 comment:

Ernest said...

hahaa.. count your blessings bro. If not for finance issues, I will be in US next sem. lol =D